Savannah Mall is private property. In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment, Savannah Mall requests your cooperation in complying with the following "Rules of Conduct", to be followed by all patrons.
1. Savannah Mall is for shopping. Treat others as you like to be treated. Appropriate behavior does not include fighting, harassment, offending others, provoking confrontations or disruptive conduct of any nature.
2. Act responsibly. Please refrain from Shouting, making loud noises or using indecent language. Playing loud music other than what the mall provides. Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property belonging to the Mall, its patrons, or its tenants. Assembling in a manner which disturbs the public peace.
3. Allow others to shop safely and comfortably. Please Do not block assess to store entrances, Mall entrances, and corridor or parking areas. Walk; don't run, skate or skate board. Use our benches and chairs for sitting. Do not bring animals and/or pets in the Mall except for Service Animals. WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ARE NOT PERMITTED ON MALL PROPERTY.
4. Observe all Federal, State, and Local Laws. Use of alcohol beverages is restricted to designated areas. During regular school hours, excluding lunch breaks, unaccompanied minors will be asked to leave the mall.
5. Please dress appropriately and observe all heath codes and local laws. Clothing should not be worn which is obscene or offensive in nature. Please keep your pants pulled up; the showing of undergarments is not acceptable. Smoking(including electronic cigarettes) is only permitted in designated areas outside of the mall.
6. Please visit the Mall Office to request permission to take photos, videotapes or make audio tapes of or on Mall Property or store fronts. Without prior, written permission from Mall Management, no such activity is permitted.
7. Distribution of literature, solicitation, demonstrations, and special promotions or using the property for any purpose other than shopping is prohibited without prior written permission from the Mall. If permitted by law or if you have any questions, please visit the Mall Management Office for more information.
8. When the Mall and stores are closed, please leave. Please do not park or loiter on the property after closing. Unauthorized vehicles parked overnight may be towed at Owners expense.
9. Please follow these Rules of Conduct. If you do not, we will ask you to leave and stay away for a specified period of time. You may also be subject to prosecution for violation of applicable laws or ordinances. If you have any questions regarding the Mall Rules of Conduct, please call the Mall Office at 912-927-7467.
VIOLATORS MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE OR SUBJECT TO ARREST BY THE SAVANNAH-CHATHAM METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT.